Welcome to Our Practice
Dentist Gastonia, NC - Lowry Dentistry
Looking for comfortable, confident and convenient care from dentists in Gastonia? You've come to the right place. From the minute you walk into our office you will notice a difference at Lowry Dentistry. Every person's dental needs are unique, that's why we offer a comprehensive selection of treatment options in a comfortable and convenient atmosphere. You can learn more about our smile-emhancing services on our website. We care about you, your family and your friends, and we're here to help you achieve your healthiest, brightest smile.
Our Family Practice was founded in 1961 by the late Dr. Tolbert W. Lowry. Today, the Practice is carried on by his two sons and his daughter in-law, Dr. Craig Lowry, Dr. Kieth Lowry, and Dr. Stephanie Lowry. We specialize in improving smiles. Let us help you find your smile here at Lowry Dentistry.
We look forward to caring for you and your family's dental needs.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed a lot of things about our day-to-day lives, including dental appointments. Your health and safety are as important to us as they are to you. Every concern you’ve had, we’ve had too. As your dentists, we have reviewed all of the expert guidance and research to make sure we’re taking every measure to keep patients and staff safe. Here are the changes you can expect to see in our office:
- We are limiting the number of patients in the waiting room, you may be asked to limit the number of people you bring with you or allow older children to come into the office without a parent.
- Per State of North Carolina guidelines, we are asking that you wear a mask to your appointment.
- Our staff are wearing additional protective equipment, including N95 face masks, plastic face shields, goggles and surgical gowns.
- The dental team will take your temperature and may repeat the health questions asked before your appointment.
- High-touch items like magazines and pens have been removed from the waiting room.
- You will see multiple HEPA H13 Air Purifiers throughout our office. These air purifiers remove up to 99.9% of airborne particles as small as 0.1 microns.
- Additional disinfection and sterilization measures will be taken after each patient leaves to prepare the space for you.
We’re still the same smiling dental team under our personal protective equipment and we can’t wait to see you at your next appointment!